Nickel City Gritty is a very special project of mine. It is a series of interviews, videos, and photos of the very thing that made Buffalo what is is today- the people. I’m interviewing and photographing those very people that run this city; those who are doing incredible things and living outside the box.
But these aren’t just any old interviews. These interviews are getting down to the core of the person- their favorite music, food, memories, and things that they love about this amazing city that we call home.
This is Nickel City Gritty.
1. Elizabeth Siematkowski: Buffalo Black Book
2. Frank Fina and Tyler Annalora: Two Guys Good Buys
3. Lindsay & Nicholas Robson: Hertel Avenue
5. Caralyn Mirand: Model & Creator of Buffalo Beautiful
6. Brandon & Stephanie Zarbo: We Must Dash