I’ve heard a lot of people say that if you don’t ski or snowboard, then there’s nothing to do in Buffalo in the winter.
Well this couldn’t be more far from the truth.
This is has been such an exciting year in Buffalo, and the winter time is no exception! Here are just a few of the great things happening right now in Western New York. Put on your jackets and gloves and get out there and explore!
- The GRAND OPENING of the ice skating rink at Canalside!
- Winter Market at Horsefeathers
- Winter Market on Hertel Avenue
- Rotary Rink at Fountain Plaza
- Festival of Lights at the Hamburg Fairgrounds
You can view a full list of events at Visit Buffalo Niagara’s website!